Sunday, February 26, 2012

LONG TIME NO POST, I KNOW

Hey hey hey, I know I really suck cause I update my blog for like once in a year. But, this I had to make a post about. It's called "outfits that inspired me during them fashion weeks". Some of the shows didn't really please me at all, but some of them got me losing my mind. So much awesomeness! First of all, there was an excessive usage of fur in almost every show. It was like this fur parade that you don't want to see if you're from peta or something, you know. But that's okay for me, I love fur. (oops.) Leeet's take a look.
 This one is from the sensational Jil Sander runway,  Raf Simons' last show as designer.
Okay, I'm warning you, you're gonna see way too much Alice+Olivia outfits from now on. I just love Alice+Olivia, sorry.
 Told you.
 Yes I did.
 Yep, I definitely did.
 Fur skirt and fur jacket in the same outfit? Fendi it is.
 Loved -especially- this outfit from Hervé Léger
 Fur arms are definitely amazing. Jason Wu for Target.
 Cheers to another Man Repelling outfit by Marc Jacobs. Fur hat, and skirt on pants, yay!
 I would love to play the guess-the-designer game with you but I don't think that it's possible with these amazing prints all over the outfits. Yeah, Mary Katrantzou.
 Again.
 Yes, again.
 Don't worry, the last one.
Aw, so girly isn't it! Oscar de la Renta.
That's all folks. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfits and photos.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete