Wednesday, February 1, 2012

INSPIRATIONAL...

Did you know that I can't open my own balcony's door because of the snow covering it? You probably didn't. It's a snow day in Istanbul, and probably the area where I live is the most snowy area of this city. It's kind of sub-urban, so you can imagine the snow out here. I'll post an outfit post soon and it's probably going to be lost in snow themed... Today, inspired by the snow, I'm gonna make an "inspiration" post, and this post is about one of my favorite fashion icons of all time, Brigitte Bardot.
Alriight, your style icons might be Kate Moss or Lady Gaga, I don't know, whoever is trendy right now, but my icon list is a pretty old one. I guess I'm a 60s 70s 80s girl. I have a bold and edgy style which strikes a lot too, but most of the time I like keeping things classy and elegant. Here we go;














I don't really like putting up some pictures and leaving them caption-less, but I just don't have anything to say. She's purely amazing.
And God created woman..

12 comments:

  1. She is the quintessential icon!! Pure beauty! If you have the time check out my blog today and tell me whast you think of my latest post! Thanks, love!

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an awesome blog. love it

    betweenracks.blogspot.com
    i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so gorgeus and natural ! incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sh'es beautiful, I need to learn how to style my hair like hers. hahaha.. a Lot of teasing I guess..

    I always wanted to go to Istanbul, one day.

    Thx for following and leave such a nice comment. I'll be following too

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous, I think the South of England might be the only place in Europe that hasn't had snow lately! Love these pictures, she is such a classic beauty. Also love your blog, it's very inspirational! I am your newest follower!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gorgeous!

    just love her x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. L♥ve Brigitte Bardot!! What an inspiration!
    ♥ Marina B

    [q-riouser-and-q-riouser.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. brigitte is an icon
    she is always really amazing!

    ReplyDelete